Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeezy's Resignation
Awww no yeezy! I’m going to miss having you help as you have always been an amazing addition to the team. From the moment you joined you have always been light hearted, I’m glad this is a grsignation and not a goodbye.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
aww buddy well ill see you around and hey you got me on steam so if theres anygames we share that you wanna play gimmie a shout ill be down :)
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
well, I didn't expect this. I hope to play with you in the future and I wish you a good life ahead, farewell, old friend.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
Yeezy... Since I join the server you were always somehow online and messing around with us. And now here you are leaving... you will be miss
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Does this mean i can be Jack Skeleton now? Just kidding , bro i hope you take it easy and good luck in the future!
ill miss you dad </3
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
My mans yeezy leaving ;-; sad day for dinks. I'll miss u yeezyguy

d!dab
Your resignation has been DECLINED. You may attempt to resign again after 3/19
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
No need to be sorry man, I wish you luck on your adventures and hope to see you around.