Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regal Eagle - Trusted
Ingame Name: Regal Eagle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:146820994

Time Played: One week

When First Joined: January 2017, rejoined beginning of January 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Weekends - Almost all day. Weekdays - 4:30 - 11:00. Time zone: EST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: Enforce rules on the server, have fun, and be a part of the community.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help the commutity because I love it, and the game is very fun as well.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: Saw prop hunt on youtube and wanted to play, randomly picked this server.

Other: Everybody on the server is so much fun to play with, and the staff make it fun to play. Also, I have done an introduction post.
Squaa![Image: 1290708484_dramatic-eagle.gif]Squaa!
1+! I was wondering when this would finally pop up there is no need to post further hes good
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
+1, never had a problem with Regal! Well known on the server and friendly! Also is active on the discord and has made the required introduction post! Follows the rules and knows them well. Is always happy to help new players and is well known with staff.
+1 Penguin said it best hes friendly and always willing to help
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 regal knows the server's rules well, active and friendly person to play with.
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
1+ everyone else said it, so theres not much left to say
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
Never had a problem with him and I see you on discord a lot so +1
+1, I've never had a problem with Regal, even though it took me forever to figure out your gametracker
He's active on the server & discord, has the required forums posts, and he follows all the rules.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
-1 not enough forum time

Besides that it’s a +1
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(02-13-2018, 09:52 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: -1 not enough forum time

Besides that it’s a +1

He made an intro...Thats all the required forum time...?

Congrats, you've been promoted.