Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
infamousdeadpool for moderator

Deadpool I've seen you grown wonderfully as a staff member, but I have several grievances with you.
For now let's start with the positives:
1. You do your job
2. You are pretty fast at handling issues as they rise
3. You make ban requests
4. You're pretty active.

As for the negatives:
1. I've told you in admin chat I was going to handle an issue, but you persisted in handling it, even after I said several times. It came to the point that other staff members told you to stop and let me handle it as well. 
2. You have a tendency to just tell users to stop and not explain what they are doing wrong
3. I've witnessed you egg on hackers/ ghosters because you were upset with them. I've had to tell you to stop three times before you gave up.
4. I've seen you join game and see a user who apparently mic spammed last night, so you addressed him in chat saying "You better not mic spam again" as a staff member you should know better than that. If they had broken the rules already, just punish if they do it again. When you did this you started a whole argument in chat. Through doing thing like this you create a potential issue that could escalate. 
(By the way the user was doing fine until that point, as I was on for an hour or so before)

Now I'm not saying give up because I'm well aware you have a lot of potential. Just try to fix these things and I'm sure that in the future you can become a great moderator. As other staff have pointed out, we have talked to you about some of these things, but there has not been enough time since that talk and now for me to be fully acceptable.
As of time and place right now, I am not confident in the promotion.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
deadpool ive seen you grow from regular to trusted and then to tmod in the short time that ive known you, and you have improved greatly but like mkkay and penguin brought up there has been a few hiccups recently but i really don't want you to get discouraged take everything everyone has said and build on it improve and i guarantee you will reach moderator status!! Just remember nothing anyone has said is to be taken personal we want you to succeed! so for now it's a -1 but improve on everything everyone has said and its a +1 from me :)
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
Alrighty, sorry for the late reply on this app.

Your application has been denied. You may reapply on March 20th, 2018.

Don't let this discourage you and don't take it personal. You have great potential as a staff member, I just feel it is a bit too soon(since the meeting). Some of the improvements on said things are still in progress and that takes time.