Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Shshy

SteamID: 76561198170185091

Time Played: 139.5     (Shshy And Gerber Life)

When First Joined: 10-29-2017,

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 3:30 P.M-9:30 P.M EST on weekdays. On Weekends Saturday about 4:00 P.M - 10:00 P.M EST. Sunday basically all day. 

Sponsor(s): @๖♥Helen♥๖๖♥Helen♥๖๖♥Helen♥๖๖♥Helen♥๖๖♥Helen♥๖

Rank Desired: TTT Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community: Im very active and friends with a lot of the community on the GMOD TTT server. I know the rules well and I do make a couple mistakes because im not perfect but I can help by being active for about 97% of the weekday on my time Im home from school. 

Why you want to help the community:
Other Than the Trollers on the server,the community has been really nice to me and Im nice to them back.
The community has given me a place (even though I am a squeaker) where I can join and they are nice to me and don't disrespect me. So I want to help them. In the beginning I was criticized for my 'squeaker' voice but now that I am a regular in the server people just got used it. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Once,When I left to take a shower and did not realize I had a slay. that was when I first joined (I don't have a link)
Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
No
How did you find us?: 
One Day about a year ago,I got bored and decided to find a GMOD server and once I Found Dinklebergs TTT server I loved it.
Other: 
Im not active at all on the forums which Is why I was iffy on making this application
im 100% active on the GMOD TTT server unless something comes up on my list of crap.
I try to be active with the Mod's/Admin's but most of the games they play I can't run or I don't own it.
I am 14 and sound like I am 10 or 11.
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
+1
You are active and a pretty nice person
Just get some ban requests an forum time under your belt
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
You really don't stand out to me. Noteworthy that you're applying for Staff without posting any ban requests, also this being your first post on the forums shows you lack forum activity. I recommend upping your overall community time, this includes Discord,Forums,Server,etc. As well as maybe posting Ban Requests for rule breakers you experience on the server, there isn't much that makes you stand out at this point.

I would say no for now.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I'm going to agree with Christian for now. I recognize you easily because I pronounce your name shy shy but the only activity out of the server you have is on discord, but under a different screen name. Give it a month, handful of ban reqs and an introduction post and you'll be fine

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
We've played many a times, Shshy, but as those above me have already mentioned, you have not a single ban request on the forums. Certainly there had to have been a time that you played without staff on and witnessed and RDM and Leave or some other bannable offense.

I would strongly recommend making some ban requests and some more forum activity. Perhaps an introduction thread, offer some suggestions on other threads, etc. Also, don't do this all at once. Visit the forums regularly and comment when you feel like you have something to offer.
you are active on the server and the discord, but I feel like you need to get some forum activity. Making a introduction and ban requests would be a good way to do that.
former admin2
Your application has been Declined. You may re-apply after 3/12/2018