Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
welcome to the forums/server!
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
Welcome to the forums if i hope you get a chance to try our ph server and murder server too
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Hi, Sebastian. In high school, I had a friend with your name and I called him Saschon so that's what I'll call you.
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Hello, welcome to the forums!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome SeaBass! I recall a player with a similar name a few years back....enjoy our community with multiple servers in different game modes!
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Welcome Seabass [Image: 9L6tI5.gif]   [Image: AdorableMisguidedCalf-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
(02-19-2018, 05:04 PM)Scare Shot Wrote: Welcome to the forums and server! We have different games to play as well as TTT but mainly be sure to at least check out our Prop Hunt and Murder servers!
For now I'm just scoping out the scene....  Cool You'll probably see me on server soon though, you guys seem chill  :D

(02-19-2018, 05:25 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Wassup Sebitch :D

Well. I suppose I did say anything lmao 

Thanks for the welcome, guys!  :)

(02-20-2018, 12:28 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Hi, Sebastian. In high school, I had a friend with your name and I called him Saschon so that's what I'll call you.
Curious, how do you pronounce this??? 
(02-20-2018, 07:25 PM)General Lee 2: Lee Harder Wrote: Welcome SeaBass! I recall a player with a similar name a few years back....enjoy our community with multiple servers in different game modes!

Really? Lmao bass are everywhere 

Thanks!
Wassup

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon