Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted App
Very easy +1. Lycan has the most hours on the server, and his passion for the server is unquestioned. Was he a bit of a troll? No. I think he was just having fun and goofing around. I can't deny his attitude shift in recent months, and I have no doubt in my mind that he will serve this community well in whatever role he has. +1 again
Sir Turner is no longer a staff member
+1
You dont rdm too much
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
^Turner was given staff back two nights ago
Okay so for my response, he may be trolly at times, he may piss me the fuck off sometimes, he may be just a little bit dumb, just a little, but he clearly wants to be here and wants to make a difference, he’s spoken with me about server issues in the past and issues with his demotion and it’s pretty clear that he cares a lot about the community. He’s deserving of his staff position back, he’s waited his time and held out hope, +1 we need our Tolkien black man
[Image: giphy.gif]
Honestly didn't expect this since Lycan normally jokingly craps on the staff, but he would be amazing as a Trusted. Like people say, knows the rules better than half of the staff, spends TONS of time on the server, and is honestly a hell of a lot of fun to play with. +1 from me. Honestly wish I could give more than just a +1.
Congrats blackman you got trusted.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]