Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Top player options
So I think with the addition of the "poopy" crate that would allow us to add more things such as a free Nyan gun or something to the top player options. Or at the very least something that would make top traitor not chosen almost everytime, because lets be honest even if we know we aren't supposed to meta game the top player will always be looked at as sus in the first round. I just feel like some viriety would be nice, and please ignore spelling I'm bad at it.
(01-30-2017, 08:33 PM)BernardoTheBeard Wrote: So I think with the addition of the "poopy" crate that would allow us to add more things such as a free Nyan gun or something to the top player options. Or at the very least something that would make top traitor not chosen almost everytime, because lets be honest even if we know we aren't supposed to meta game the top player will always be looked at as sus in the first round. I just feel like some viriety would be nice, and please ignore spelling I'm bad at it.

I always choose map health boost
Dont look so blue
I've been doing top detective recently, and health boost. Sometimes being a traitor gets boring. Sounds weird, but it happens-

But I see your point. We need something fresh. Health boost started working again, and that's pretty great. I've seen a ton of people using that, and it's good to have that kind of diversity in the rewards system. I'm sure that the crate of dumb garbage could be added in as a reward and I like that idea, but we don't have to stop there.
I have always choose points but that was removed. But I think having poop item is a great idea too.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
The shit crate has some super trolley stuff in it. I don't think seeing one of those items come out even once a map would be enjoyable.
(01-31-2017, 07:47 AM)Drew Wrote: The shit crate has some super trolley stuff in it. I don't think seeing one of those items come out even once a map would be enjoyable.

we don't need to add all of them, we can pick and choose. Or even make the crate itself the reward.