Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very much needed
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]It’s been a long time coming and I’ve been trying to postpone it to my best abilities, but I’ve hit a wall and I just think it’s in my best interests for myself and for others for me to take a break. This is by no means a resignation, it’s just a break, for how long? Who knows, I’ll come back when I feel the time is right. The stress of school, busy rehearsals and competitions on top of issues in my personal life I just can’t find the time to really enjoy myself on the server or discord. The constant comments being thrown at me have really been getting to me no matter how hard I try to not let them and I’ve been snapping back and it’s just not good for me or anyone around me. I’ll still play games if I’m asked, and I’m going to continue to lurk but I just need to disconnect myself for a little while. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Love y’all with all my heart and I hope this doesn’t upset anyone, it shouldn’t but still. I’ll be back soon enough. [/font][/font]

Okay I don’t know why that font thing is there but y’all get the idea
[Image: giphy.gif]
See yah sometime soon
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Take care Helen, I'll be around if you need.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
It's good that you're prioritizing real life over gaming. Good luck on your adventures.
Helen, I actually took my break at about the same time as you. I started mine in January of my Senior Year of High School. It's supposed to be a time of winding down, but it really wasn't for me. I wanted more time to hang out with my real friends before we split apart to different cities, meet girls, do well in my UIL competitions, work, deal with family affairs, apply for scholarships, etc. It really is a time of a lot of work and stress. Having to think about your future does stress people out, believe me.

Helen, you annoy me. However, I will miss you if you tone down your hours. Just make sure to not disappear entirely like I did for months. Stay in contact with us and come on whenever you just want to have a little fun.

Take it easy
Enjoy your break Helen!!!
take it easy. We are here waiting to Rdm you.
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]