Toalkey Unban Request
Ingame Name: Toalkey

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83994507

Who Banned You: Miss Bunny

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM by Discombob (4 AFK falling to death)

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: This was all in good fun, I had no intention of actually killing any AFKs, let alone 4. I've clocked over 2 days on the server with little to no incident (except for this). This event didn't harm anyone's experience, as everyone killed was AFK. I would like to be allowed back, but as I did break the rules, I can understand why you may not unban me.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: N/A
You need to understand that you cannot kill AFK's until overtime. It sounds like you threw that discombobulator in clear conscience, and knew what would happen.
I can already see your ban being reduced, but I doubt it'll be removed because of this. In this case, I don't believe a perma-ban is worth losing a new member who seems to mean it, but you did what you did and that can't change. It's only one round, but rules are rules.

I hope to see you on the server soon enough.

+1
I'm going to see what others would say. Honestly, I'm strict, I'll probably at most reduce it. Like Bernardo had explained to you, you knew the rules and you knew the concept of throwing a discomb. You aren't new.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
I'm all for an unban. If anything keep him banned for a week or slay him for an entire map or something. +1
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1, I dont think he deserves a permaban, I do think discomming all those afks was a bad idea though
Dont look so blue
Just following guidelines,
Your ban has been reduce to 1 week. Please do not do this again.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-30-2017, 11:43 PM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote: Just following guidelines,
Your ban has been reduce to 1 week. Please do not do this again.

Hey, ummmm, all unbans need at least 1 admin+ (if not all, perma bans usually are an all admin decision) to approve it, this one is in discussions in admin chat and no verdict has been reached yet.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Ban has been reduced to 2 weeks, be more careful next time.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]