Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My daily shitpost
Damn girl you got Xbox 360 my tag is a steel waffle if we play cod I wanna throw a sticky and have it explode all over your face!! ;)
A shitpost a day keeps the +1s away.
I think you should leave
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-31-2017, 05:58 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: I think you should leave
I think YOU should leave
[Image: original.gif]
Damn, you're gonna get all the girls with a pick up line like that
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
steelman i really appreciate what u do for this community  :)

https://puu.sh/shYvy/6b5db51047.mp3
how not to get pussy 101
[Image: source.gif]
Hey man thanks your a dedimicateded player nopleez I feel the same way Taylor u kidding I got a girl laughing on Xbox for that and Lucan this is true but let's be honest who +1s me...
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]
(02-01-2017, 09:10 AM)A Steel Waffle Wrote: Hey man thanks your a dedimicateded player nopleez I feel the same way Taylor u kidding I got a girl laughing on Xbox for that and Lucan this is true but let's be honest who +1s me...

I would if you were actually a nice person to talk to.
(02-01-2017, 09:57 AM)Lycan Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 09:10 AM)A Steel Waffle Wrote: Hey man thanks your a dedimicateded player nopleez I feel the same way Taylor u kidding I got a girl laughing on Xbox for that and Lucan this is true but let's be honest who +1s me...

I would if you were actually a nice person to talk to.

Well said @"Lycan" .
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.