Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lemon Haze RDM
Offender's Name: Lemon haze

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:13793575

Potential Witnesses: Anyone in video

Reason to Ban: RDM, Lying about it several times, hate speech after bringing it up with him & moderator

Proof: https://youtu.be/OGFJDea2h1s, timestamp 0:40

Other: One of the mods online at the time refused to do anything about it or acknowledge the proof.
+1 for the ban.

I'm not a mod but i can say that the evidence is very clear (Leaving aside the fact that I've reported too many people for this behavior), it's the kind of people I would hate to play as an user of this wholesome community.
Derp and I were on for this. I had to leave but derp administered the slays for lemons reports, which he served. The video is you getting rdmd for one of the reports. Since it was handled there is nothing ban worthy here. Mass or RDM and leaf without serving slays would be worthy

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon