Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i want to help with the problems and make good solutions
Ingame Name:[red]Deadpool[yellow]pikachu or Deadpoolpikachu

Steam ID: 76561198374475897

Time Played:3d 8h 38min

When First Joined:3 months ago I don’t know the exact time

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):anytime from 11:00 am to 5:00pm except Thursday  

Rank Desired: any   

Current Rank: master

What can you do to help the community?:keep the rules in check and help others who are stuck or need help

Why do you want to help the community?:because I like the server and the people in it and I want to keep the games fair and honest.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):no

How did you find us?:I was searching server and I remember tat old cartoon I watched and I see Dinkleburged and I never left since  

Other: I really want to help the honest people who deserve better than cheaters.
-1 First off you don't even have a introduction post as a minimum requirement, secondly fix your app you should add Trusted for your desired rank. As that's where you start in the ladder, thirdly you have been rude with me when I've asked you not to mic spam for excessive impressions. And this wasn't a one time thing either just a couple days you gotten mad at a Moderator for gagging you for mic spam because he warned you for it and you proceeded to clear your throat in your mic. And lastly I've witnessed you be very vocal about a hacker and begging a donor to have him kicked while i was trying to handle the situation.

Evidence of you mic spamming and trying to argue with me about if it spam and not to mention your distasteful jokes that you do which you continue to do and i quote you said this last Sunday to penguin "I guess you could say Penguin was gang banged." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quRSrKrxBSc
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I'm not gonna be able to give you any support for this man. You've continually tried to interfere with staff as we have tried to work on things. Not to mention that you have a history of mic spam. You've also encouraged someone to abuse unstuck to exploit the map.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I've barely been on PH lately but what little I've seen and happy's post both confirm you have some priorities to straighten out before becoming staff. I've seen you be rude to several players in one night and it sounds like you have a longer list of problems -1

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I am denying your app. Your borderline harassment to users, disrespect all around to staff, demanding donors to do things when staff say they are already handling it, and excessive complaining about being asked to follow the rules puts you in no place to be staff. Straighten your attitude, start respecting others, and listen when you are asked to stop doing something without complaints. With immense improvement you may reapply in the future.

Also, encouraging others to exploit, break rules, and disrespect staff typically doesn't look good the day before you apply for staff.