Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penguin's resignation
Hello everyone, I would like to start this out by saying that I appreciate everyone I've met in this community who has accepted me and played with me.

But unfortunately I feel it is time for me to leave. This is becoming more stressful for me then it should. Staffing here shouldnt be more stressful then real life.

Some things that shouldnt happen, have. I've worked hard to make this server flourish, to make it a community people want to be a part of. I would spend 8+ hours a day on the server while still working full time and it was so much fun. But lately I've noticed I'm stressing more and more when I cant be on as much.

The lack of care shown for the prop hunt server by people of the community who have the power to fix things is honestly sad to me. We raised the server to the #1 prop hunt server on gametracker. And yet, when we have an issue with the server and try to get it fixed it takes several weeks to get even so much as a response.

The scorn a lot of ttt players show towards ph players is unacceptable. Just cause they were here first doesnt mean you can be rude. Like I said, we raised our server to the #1 prop hunt server. So the sass and animosity towards the ph staff was uncalled for.

Not saying all of you are bad. I've met some great staff members from ttt like Soup and Dakota and DaKody. Just saying that the way ttt players view prop hunt players is pretty toxic.

This community needs a lot of work. People of power need to learn to appreciate those who spend the time to help build their server up. Cause those who feel under appreciated leave. 

There are so many people I wish I could thank for all the love and support they've given me, but that would take me all day. You guys know who you are and know I love you.

For those of you who have me on steam or discord and wanna talk or play games some timr feel free to message me :)

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions feel free to message me.
I love you mom :<
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
(03-22-2018, 11:35 PM)Lily Wrote: I love you mom :<

I love you too beautiful! We still need to play fortnite together soon
I CRI.. the world went to hell while i was away
Man I don't know what to say. You always been fun to play with, I will miss play and just having fun
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]