Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NoNameAvailable's Trusted App
Ingame Name: NoNameAvailable

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:156758742

Time Played: 8D 8H 36M

When First Joined: Back in 2016 ( took a break ) , Rejoined back January 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 10 AM - 3 PM , Central Standard Time. ( I don't control my schedule so if i have to work in the mornings that will be the only issue )

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I can get on in the morning since i have no school.

Why do you want to help the community?: Because this is an overall great community and i'd love to be a part and give back to the players and make the server even greater than it already is.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes , https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...uh-Trusted

How did you find us?: Wanted to play Prophunt and randomly clicked this server.
Haven't played with you much but all things considering, I don't see any reason to not promote you to trusted.

Worse comes to worse, you get demoted. Most of the comments on your previous staff application were positive, with the exception of you losing your cool. Make sure to download some recording software so you can keep an eye on ghosters/hackers if you don't already have something.

Let's give him a chance
+1

Played with him a good bit, he's always seemed like a great person. Unless anyone has any opposition, we'll get ya on the team real soon.
+1 I thought you had potential before as staff and you always helped when it was just donors on. I think a little training will go a long way with you. Best wishes and good luck on your app!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1 he helped me out when i was new as a trusted with some of the gags and would message me about ghosters. Best Wishes Panduh
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1
I may not have any say here anymore based on what had transpired but I can't ignore this. This man deserves to be staff because I personally feel he was screwed in his last app and should've been trusted already.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1
Knows all the rules very well, was a great help with donor when no staff was on,  and definitely deserves trusted.
Squaa![Image: 1290708484_dramatic-eagle.gif]Squaa!
Your application has been accepted. Welcome to the staff team Panduh  :D