Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Points w/ New Pointshop
STEAM_0:1:42629611

So, to my understanding the server switched over to PointShop 2 and has thusly removed every item from people's accounts. To be honest, the only thing that I am bothered by is that my JumpPack is now gone. I have 38 hours of playing time in game. I know this isn't exactly proof that I had the jump pack, but maybe someone can calculate the points I would have had with that amount of game time so I don't have to start back from square one with the jump pack.

I know I made this thread on the last forum site, but no body replied with an answer towards this issue. Sorry if its considered spam, but I scrimped and saved to earn that jumppack.  :( Cry Cry Cry
What is your server rank?
hopefully you'll be at least given your jump pack
(01-02-2017, 11:21 PM)Drew Wrote: What is your server rank?

Drew fix me bb. i'm broke w/ no jump pack and no load out. 

STEAM_0:0:58810849
As a result of the move to Pointshop 2, everyone's inventory and points were reset. There was a grace period before Pointshop 2 was actually added where you could post your point total and it would be added to your balance on Pointshop 2. This grace period is now over, so I'm not sure if your points can be given back. However, it is possible to retrieve your old point balance, provided Dinkleberg would want to take the time to do this, and depending on how he had Pointshop configured. It'd be best to contact him or someone that can contact him to see if you can get your points back.
(01-02-2017, 11:21 PM)Drew Wrote: What is your server rank?

I am a "Master" now. I was a regular. At the time I had 1 day and 14 hrs, but I decided fuck it and donated to get teh jump pack back.
@Everyjuan and @"Bigly Gay" I will give you both 100k points to get a jump pack since I know you are both long time members.
Done. Licky locked