Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Staff Application!
Ingame Name: [black]noboby

Steam ID: Justinrk123

Time Played: 60 hours, or 2 days and 12 hours.

When First Joined: 2-4 months ago, not sure

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): maybe once a day, for 1-3+ hours. Longest time not playing could be around 4 days. EST time!

Rank Desired: Trusted, i don't mind going higher later on. Dinkleberg asked me to apply.

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: Muting people who do not follow mic/chat rule, such as ghosting or playing music in the mic. kicking people who continually break the rules, I can help with whatever needs to be done.

Why do you want to help the community?: I'm naturally a people pleaser, when i was younger i'd go pretty far lengths to help others. When i first joined there were tons of people breaking the rules, so i was a bit annoyed that they weren't being kicked, so i'd like to be able to make everyone happy! As well as make my own leisure time more enjoyable  Cool

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no

How did you find us?: randomly searching for a good PH server, and i found it  :D

Other: Amazing server, only one i play on! (i only play Garys mod anyways haha)
[Image: tumblr_nxd53bjzQE1ri61l0o1_400.gif]
+1 From me , played with alot , knows the rules , and with the situation i say give him a chance.
I don't see a reason to not give you a chance at this time so a +1 I suppose. I'd appreciate it if you could make an introduction thread so I, and other community members, could get to know you better!
He's creative in Prop Hunt and does not break the rules while enforcing the general rules. I'd give him a +1 for those reasons and see what happens.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(04-03-2018, 06:32 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I don't see a reason to not give you a chance at this time so a +1 I suppose. I'd appreciate it if you could make an introduction thread so I, and other community members, could get to know you better!

Thx! Yea i tried to post it yesterday, kept saying error. I figured it out now, there was a word that the security of the server didn't like. It's "philosophy"
But now it's posted in the intro section!
[Image: tumblr_nxd53bjzQE1ri61l0o1_400.gif]
Your application has been accepted!