Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request for Promotion to the Role of a "Trusted" staff member
Ingame Name: General Lee 2: Lee Harder

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90300216

Time Played:  35816 minutes, or 596.93 hours

When First Joined: May of 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I reside within the Eastern time zone. I'm generally available on weekdays from 4 to 9 pm, and on weekends from 8 am to 12 pm, and 6 pm to 10 pm. 

Sponsor(s): Foxka

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Supporter

What can you do to help the community: As a staff member, I can offer fair and suitable management of reports, as well as attempting to maintain a fair and civil atmosphere in the server that strays away from mic spam or discrimination by the powers bestowed upon a trusted staff member. Since I've been a trusted staff member before, I can attest that I'll try to improve on my earlier work as such a staff member, for I've become more accustomed to the new aspects of this server, and it's changes over the year I had been gone. I'll retain a pragmatic and rational manner and way of thinking by which to organize reports, and to judge if some players are breaching their freedom of speech to offend someone of another ethnicity/etc.

Why you want to help the community: In the last few weeks, I've come to miss being a staff member, especially when I come to the server to see no staff on, with people questioning me at times if I myself am a staff member. Earnestly, I'm more used to handling reports on this server than I had being a regular.....even though I'd been a regular for many months. I feel that as a staff member, I can better help out the server in certain time blocks, and help contribute to the staffing team as I'd done before, albeit with more focus.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  I can't remember, I might've been as a joke a while ago.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): My old staff application

How did you find us?: (Copied this from my old staff application): I was wondering, new to GMOD, through the many lists of Garrys Mod servers, and thought "I liked Fairly Odd Parents" lets give it a check.

Other: Alright....just to address this.....there are some days I cannot play on the server. I'm going to University in a few months so these last few months will be a bit busy.....if I'm gone for a day it's because of either family stuff, me feeling sick or horrible, or schooling. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 General is great to play with, never causes problems while I see him on, already has previous staff experience under his belt, and is a good character overall. He'd be a great addition to the staff team.
+1 been nothing but helpful while I've been on the server with him so I see no red flags from him and I think he would handle it pretty well.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Ex Staff member who never caused issues, should be an easy re-promotion.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Yep, +1. give this man his rank.
+1, he’s very kind and seems to genuinely want to help the community, he interacts with the community outside of the server pretty well and is not afraid to ask for help when he needs it, give this man his rank back
[Image: giphy.gif]
Oh hey, i'm a general lee now too! General_Lee_Suspicious ;P
I had to change it on world of tanks so i changed it here too.
Not sure why.

Seriously though i'm going to hop on the "give this man his rank back" bandwagon.

Got the hours
Got the community support
Got the know how from prior staff position on this server

+1
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Your application has been Accepted.