Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey! I know I'm fairly new but hear me out
Ingame Name: TheHomeLessManIV

Steam ID: https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:1:99189878

Time Played: 8h 31 minutes

When First Joined: about a weeks ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): easternx m, and I'm usually trying to play after 12pm to about 130am

Rank Desired: Admin (at least for the prop hunt server)

Current Rank: User

What can you do to help the community?: I'm on quite often, I'm very easy going, though I m8ght not be the best prop hunt player, I do believe I can keep the piece and make sure that all server rules are fallowed

Why do you want to help the community?: o want to help the community because I personally am annoyed by constant mic spam 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I have never been banned in any game I've played c:

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): I have not previously applied for staff positions

How did you find us?: I actually found you guys by chance while looking for a good server to play on

Other:I really like this server, the people on it are funny, the maps are great, I really like this server and I don't want to see it fail
Sorry buddy but you're gonna need at least 60 hours before we can consider you for staff. Get a good handle on the illegal spots and the rules of the server and you'll have a good chance when you reach that point. Good luck, glad you're enjoying the server!
Unfortunately, it is too soon to be applying for a staff position. Try hanging out with us for another ~52 hours and apply again! We're always looking for helpful players to become new staff members. Do what you can to help out on the server, whether that be recording hackers or teaching a newbie how to play and come 60 hours, you shouldn't have much trouble getting a staff position.

Stick with us and please take my advice, as well as Dink's, in mind as you play. Continue to enjoy playing the server!
I would also recommend an introduction post at least to let the community know who you are too along with what Prince said.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(03-28-2018, 05:59 PM)Avi Wrote: I would also recommend an introduction post at least to let the community know who you are too along with what Prince said.

How would I go about writing it?
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...roductions
Follow this link, make a new post in there, and tell us a bit about yourself.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
TheHomeLessManIV, you're staff application has been denied. Please get those 60 hours and make an introduction thread and maybe apply again! Make sure to be helpful on the server and make a name for yourself on the server!