Got banned for life for a small thing
I got banned this server like 6-12 months for ghosting a few times, was new to gmod and your server so to my surprise i got banned for life i now know it is effed but i didnt even get warned just banned for life so yeah can i please get unbanned i know understand all the rules and i have hardly played any other TTT because they honestly arent that good you are a really good server and i would like to join the server once more i think my ban was for a good reason but no warning and for life its been like a year since or atleast feels like it so to long of a time to get banned for without warning and sorry if this message is all over the place im rushing it for irl reasons but yeah ive learned my lesson and i think i should get unbanned because i miss playing on your server                                        thank you for reading this
You should probably use this format

Ingame Name:

SteamID:

Who Banned You:

Reason For Ban:

Length of Ban:

Reason for Mods to Unban:

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):

Other:
:P
^^^ yes there is unban request format for a reason. Please use it. @wolfwing33
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
First of all you didn't use the format second you don't get warned for ghosting you get permabanned so untill you use the correct format +0
[Image: original.gif]
thread closed, new thread with proper format here: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-432.html
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]