Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted?!?
I don't believe that you genuinely want to help the server and that you're attempting to reach for a staff position, I know that I'm not exactly the cream of the crop, but the information that I know of you isn't exactly positive. Once you heard the news that Soup received trusted on prophunt with the genuine purpose to help out, your immediate response to that was along the lines of "Oh, you're trusted now? I think I should be promoted to tmod then" without any actual willingness to help the server considering that you supposedly did not make any attempt to pick up any staff load once the mass resignations took place, yet thought you deserved a promotion once others began to help with the staff load, not only that, but as Prince said on your previous promotion application, you were one infraction away from being demoted as staff, how do we know that you suddenly had a complete turnaround in attitude within a week? Not only that, but this application seems like there was minimal effort put into it, that only solidifies my statement that you're just attempting to reach for a staff position, so unless it can be proven otherwise, it has to be a -1 from me.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...other-tmod <-Prince's response response to this thread.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Trusted?!? - by The Grim Reaper72 - 04-15-2018, 10:08 PM
RE: Trusted?!? - by TheDerpGamer - 04-16-2018, 10:57 AM
RE: Trusted?!? - by nopleez - 04-16-2018, 01:04 PM
RE: Trusted?!? - by Traitor - 04-16-2018, 02:43 PM
RE: Trusted?!? - by moocow - 04-16-2018, 03:28 PM
RE: Trusted?!? - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 04-16-2018, 04:22 PM
RE: Trusted?!? - by Foxka - 04-16-2018, 05:11 PM
RE: Trusted?!? - by Parzival - 04-30-2018, 05:13 PM