Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun Questions
This is only for fun, and for when you have time to do so. A few days ago I was given these questions to answer so I thought I might as well share them here and see how you guys and gals answer/respond to them. These are all answered truthfully, but the level of sarcasm in said answer is to be decided by your own discretion. Remember these are for fun, you can put context or an explanation to your answer or not, and people could learn some useless, yet fun, things about you.

Remember, this is only for fun, answer each question as you choose. I had to attach it as a Word Document as apparently the website thought the series of questions was code....

TheUltraFish

(04-26-2018, 11:21 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: This is only for fun, and for when you have time to do so. A few days ago I was given these questions to answer so I thought I might as well share them here and see how you guys and gals answer/respond to them. These are all answered truthfully, but the level of sarcasm in said answer is to be decided by your own discretion. Remember these are for fun, you can put context or an explanation to your answer or not, and people could learn some useless, yet fun, things about you.

Remember, this is only for fun, answer each question as you choose. I had to attach it as a Word Document as apparently the website thought the series of questions was code....

TheUltraFish

Ketchup, can work with the largest diversity of food.

Marathon, only if it was on a trail, 26.2 miles on concrete messes you up.

Cyborg hands, still able to do everything but they won't get arthritis when age catches up  with me.

A light pole so I could tell everyone to lighten the heck up.

3rd arm, more useful than a 3rd eye.

I don't know, Lion King, even though I do enjoy watching films such as We Bought a Zoo, and Thor: Ragnarok

When people cannot go a single conversation without complaining about something generally insignificant and this process continues for moths or even years with the same individual.

Neither. they're both overpriced and customer service is worse than an understaffed Walmart.

Handles, in my jobs so far sometimes I'm carrying several boxes or up to a 10 foot ladder and cannot get a knob door open to save my life. Style, depends on the setting at work keep it practical while in a house it's fine if its fancied up and decorated as  long as its still easily functional.

Attached Files
.docx   Fun Questions.docx (Size: 12.3 KB / Downloads: 6)
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Welp, here's my take on this:

1 (A) I've been a fan of ketchup since I was a tubby baby man, gimme a hell yeah for that.

2 (A) Honestly, I'd say a Marathon. I wouldn't do well in terms of a rank, but I could do it and be fine with any surface.

3 (A) Hm.....I initially thought the hands of a mannequin but those things ******* terrify me. I guess I could have some skeletal structure attached to some gloves, so I can grab shit sort of, or poke stuff.

4 (A) Personally, I'd be a fire hydrant, right in my old neighbourhood or in the downtown of my hometown. I wanna hear peoples conversations and see sunlight glance upon my rusty ass surface. If a dog pees on me I'll take it.

5 (A) I'd want a third eye. I have shitty vision as is, but the thing is, a third eye will **** your vision up horrendously, so you gotta cover one of your eyes to see somewhat normally.

6 (A) The 1972 film, Jeremiah Johnson is my favourite. Good story, a fitting soundtrack and well developed characters.

7 (A) Here's a smallish one, people who don't have a headset or headphones and have music playing.

8 (A) I'm biased but I prefer Android. I find the designs and general usability to be better, and the whole banding of Apple is stupid to me......it's like a bright hospital. Then again, I prefer Android mostly because I respect companies like Sony for their products, TV's, headsets, musical audio stuff.

9 (A) I prefer a knob. I like them by their shape, a handle feels too utilitarian and cold. I'd go for a nice brass door knob. I just love that you can also just beat the hell out of a doorknob better than a door handle. It's cool.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I'm a weird guy I guess and I eat a ton of mayo. I put it on fries, burgers, chicken tenders, everything. I like to mix it with ketchup to make rosado sauce too. 

Tennis. You could play that until you were in your mid 30s so that's a lot of medals. Mens Singles and Mens Doubles - 2 per Summer Olympics. Start in 2016 and end in 2032. 10 medals and a lot of money. Maybe even get a cool shoe named after me. 

Prosthetic hands? Like those fancy ones that you can feel with and stuff. 

A stuffed animal. I can make kids happy plus I'd be soft. 

Third eye, hopefully in the back of my head though. That could prove useful for a lot of things and I could imagine more than a few ways to make money with that extra eye. Not sure how I could use that extra arm though to make money without physical labor or being a freakshow at the circus. 

The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans w/ Nicolas Cage, Val Kilmer, and Eva Mendes. 

Girls that play on their phone during a date. Had several bad dates with girls like this.

I have had an Apple and a Windows Phone. In fact, I went from a generic flip phone - iPhone 4 - Windows Phone - iPhone 6S (current phone)

Windows Phone is god awful. I'd like to replace my iPhone soon. Pretty upset with the country since the battery ripoff was revealed. Not sure I want another of their phones when I can scrap the money together for a replacement. But for now, I'm keeping my current phone since I don't have the money for an upgrade. 

Handles. I have knobs in my bathroom cabinets and they always come loose and I have to tighten them up. Handles have two screws so they don't loose as often.