Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When people don't know how to report
[Image: 295gl8.jpg]

From this guy on Discord  (His steam: STEAM_0:1:16148656)

[Image: image.png]

Kinda wish there was a Sub Section on the forum where we can shitpost without it showing on the Latest Post
Okay, frickin context is needed, feel free to ask Backlash and JupiterAnnette about last night's 2 am server that was prop hunt. I am the Test Mod that linux (djcanadianjeff) is whining about. Can tell you for sure, am above age 18.

2nd, linux has always been sort of a whiner about everything about the server anyways so his credibility is faltered here.

3rd, everyone who made the racist, bigoted, and or pedophile jokes were either or a mix of gagged, muted, kicked, and temporarily banned appropriately after continuous misuse. This was at 2 am going until about 3 am and I hated most of the time I was there.

The situation has been resolved which I conveniently noticed was not talked about by djcandianjeff who continued to whine and complain about the server after the situation was resolved, and is still complaining about the server nearly 12 hours later. The fact that he talks shit behind my back further proves my point.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
yep
did I not say in discord that conversation was done? Its over now its been resolved now please stop arguing. Nobody in the discord that was arguing was in the right at all. Also like I stated on the server/discord earlier, if anyone feels like something isnt being handled properly to message me on steam or discord the ping will wake me up, and we can find a way to fix the situation!
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-26-2018, 04:31 PM)Traitor Wrote: did I not say in discord that conversation was done? Its over now its been resolved now please stop arguing. Nobody in the discord that was arguing was in the right at all. Also like I stated on the server/discord earlier, if anyone feels like something isnt being handled properly to message me on steam or discord the ping will wake me up, and we can find a way to fix the situation!

Sorry, I felt the situation deserved a meme