I was Banned when I was Noob
in game Name: wolfwing33

Steam ID: wolfwing33

Who Banned You: Admin Chiron

Reason For Ban: ghosting

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: because i've learned my lesson i was noob who just got a computer then now I actually understand how to play and realized my acts must have been insanely annoying and i apologize.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no I havent.

Other:I was a noob and ive learned how to actually play,literally when i played that server i only had 20 hours played on gmod mainly jail break and sorry i did'nt use format kinda didnt look just went straight to post thread.
STEAM_0:0:85650206

I just checked Gbans, and he wasn't listed in the gBans. Oh god I think he is banned under ULX. I'm not sure how much of a problem that would be. Anyways Chiron has been fairly inactive, so I'm not gonna tag him since he hasn't been here in a while, but I'll try to get ahold of him otherwise.

Anyways to your report, you seem sincere and it seems you feel sorry for you know that you made a mistake. I'm one that believe you're worth another chance. Now if you're to be unbanned, make sure you Re-read our Server Rules. And make sure not to break any of them. If there is some sort of wording of a certain rule is confusing to you,  one you don't understand, or if you have a question about a particular one you can message me here on the forums or on steam about it and I'll clarify it for you.

For now just sit tight, I'll try and get an Admin to look into your ban. We'll probably have to check if your ban is under ULX, since we don't use ULX for bans, but it's still on the server.

+1 for an unban

EDIT: I think I removed his ULX ban, re-added his ban to gBans.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1, I think he deserves a second chance
Dont look so blue
(02-01-2017, 09:36 AM)Christian Wrote: STEAM_0:0:85650206

I just checked Gbans, and he wasn't listed in the gBans. Oh god I think he is banned under ULX. I'm not sure how much of a problem that would be. Anyways Chiron has been fairly inactive, so I'm not gonna tag him since he hasn't been here in a while, but I'll try to get ahold of him otherwise.

Anyways to your report, you seem sincere and it seems you feel sorry for you know that you made a mistake. I'm one that believe you're worth another chance. Now if you're to be unbanned, make sure you Re-read our Server Rules. And make sure not to break any of them. If there is some sort of wording of a certain rule is confusing to you,  one you don't understand, or if you have a question about a particular one you can message me here on the forums or on steam about it and I'll clarify it for you.

For now just sit tight, I'll try and get an Admin to look into your ban. We'll probably have to check if your ban is under ULX, since we don't use ULX for bans, but it's still on the server.

+1 for an unban

Unban during first round should work.
Because gmod.
+1 Hey, if he's realized his mistakes and learned for the bitter, why not give this individual another chance?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1

Since Chiron is no longer really here, I believe an unban should be given.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
+1 For the unban, Permabans them selves are unneeded in my opinion, and he definently seems to of learned.
Plus Juan.
You have been unbanned by Master Zeyron. Please make sure you type !motd to read the rules.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]