Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bacardi
(04-29-2018, 09:39 PM)nopleez Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 09:12 PM)BacArdi M. Wrote: The teleporting issue: You said in the game voice chat "I'm stuck, help," which any staff would respond to by bringing you. After I brought you, you were walking around and said "Oh god no my C4," and seeing as I didn't know you were proven and it was overtime, that was enough for a sus so I killed you. You shouldn't have said you were stuck, because that will result in you getting teleported. If you say "I'm stuck" while running away from a T and get teleported, that's on you and not the staff who tries to help you. It's a weak argument at best and advocating exploiting our desire to help at worst. Again, if you say "I'm stuck, someone help" at any point pre- or during round, any half-competent staff member is going to teleport you.

According to you it is okay to teleport players mid round without knowing whether they are actually stuck or not. You claim it is the players fault if a staff member uses his commands to teleport a player when they claim they are stuck. When someone states "I am stuck" that does not instantly mean you should teleport them. They could be stuck in a traitor trap (67th way, community pool). I never once asked to be teleported, all I said was "I am stuck".

That said, no I do not think it is the players fault that a staff member uses the !bring command, it is your job to know whether or not a player actually needs to be brought without altering the flow of the game.

If !bring is used in the middle of a round it is usually by a spectating staff member that can clearly see the issue and knows it needs to be taken care of.

I agree that I did t-bait, but that is not the main point of this thread, the main point is that you teleported me mid-round. Also you would not have been able to kill me at the time if you did not teleport me so it did affect the game.

(04-29-2018, 09:12 PM)BacArdi M. Wrote: And on the "petty mutes and gags," they're not petty. There's been an exceeding level of cancer and toxicity on the server since the "gamer" thing has happened, and yourself and others have partaken in racism, trolling, and general harassment of others. Sorry, but I'm not going to sit idly back and allow you to make the server a living hell. Ask @Gabe , @ReThink , and any other regulars who have been on, and they'll tell you that when I mute/gag people, those people are being general assholes and it's for the best that they take a time out. You need to look at yourself and your own actions before accusing others.

There has not been an exceeding level of cancer and toxicity on the server; I play on the server almost every day and it seems to have been the usual over the past few days. 

You accuse me of partaking in racism, trolling, and harassing others, this is not true. While I may crack a few jokes here and there just like everyone else on the server, I am not trying to start problems with members of the community. I enjoy playing on the server and have no interest in creating a negative atmosphere. 

(04-29-2018, 09:12 PM)BacArdi M. Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 07:19 PM)Sassy Phoenix Wrote: You shouldn't teleport people unless they ask, being stuck can be a good thing. Also I've seen him abuse commands for fun a lot, sometimes its funny others its not, but bringing people to just kill them mid-round is a dick move regardless.

Nopleez is quite evidently just angry about the fact that I muted/gagged him last night (I forget which) because he was being an asshat.

Yes, I am upset about the other night when you mute and gagged multiple players on the server. I believe you were abusing your powers at that time as well, but that has nothing to do with this thread.

1. Again, the TPing midround is something any staff would do, and if you didn't want to be teleported you shouldn't have said you were stuck. Your repeated argument about how you could be in a traitor trap is again completely absurd, as we have no way of knowing that but if we find out you lied about that you will be appropriately punished for lying and getting staff to use commands to give you an unfair advantage. I don't remember if any testmods/up were in the dead group, but we have to either be alive or in spectator to bring someone. It was the path of least resistance to your request you made. Furthermore, I would have KOSed you if you were referring to your C4, and then killed you if I found you around the map otherwise.

2. Your t-baiting is the main purpose of this thread, as you are upset I killed you when you t-baited after I brought you. You're switching between being upset about one or the other, but I've explained to you why you were brought and you're admitting you t-baited after being brought so I'm really not understanding what your problem is.

3. If you had no interest in creating a negative atmosphere, you wouldn't say the things you admitted to in the first place. I'll be the first to admit that what I said in admin chat contributed to it, and for that I regret it. It is not an abuse of powers to mute and gag people who are consistently being disruptive and trolling. I'm sorry you don't like that someone cracked down on it, but don't do it if you don't want to be muted/gagged. Shockingly, it's entirely conceivable that "multiple players" could all be making others miserable and feeding off each others' negative energy. And you can't say "it has nothing to do with this thread" when you literally invoked it in your OP. The people I was gagging/muting were the ones consistently yelling the hard N word, among other inexcusable epithets, into their mics or chat. If you have an issue with that, then that's really not my problem.

(04-29-2018, 09:50 PM)nopleez Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 09:45 PM)Summer Wrote: nopleez asked for a tp because he was stuck, and bacardi tp'd him due to it.

I did not ask for a TP

You said "I'm stuck, help." As I've repeatedly said, any staff member is going to teleport someone who says that. You're trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill here. You've also repeatedly contradicted and implicated yourself. I'm happy to discuss the TPing process with higher staff, and I'll be happy to tell you why you were muted/gagged when it happens and why it's not abuse.

Messages In This Thread
Bacardi - by nopleez - 04-29-2018, 06:23 PM
RE: Bacardi - by Deadpool - 04-29-2018, 06:59 PM
RE: Bacardi - by Sassy Phoenix - 04-29-2018, 07:19 PM
RE: Bacardi - by Foxka - 04-29-2018, 07:25 PM
RE: Bacardi - by General Lee 2: Lee Harder - 04-29-2018, 08:21 PM
RE: Bacardi - by BacArdi M. - 04-29-2018, 09:12 PM
RE: Bacardi - by nopleez - 04-29-2018, 09:39 PM
RE: Bacardi - by BacArdi M. - 04-29-2018, 09:56 PM
RE: Bacardi - by ReThink - 04-29-2018, 10:56 PM
RE: Bacardi - by BacArdi M. - 04-29-2018, 11:14 PM
RE: Bacardi - by ReThink - 04-29-2018, 11:29 PM