Banned permanently
SteamID: DragonFang2013

Who Banned You: EpicGuy

Reason For Ban: RDM

Length of Ban: permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: This was my very first day on garrys mod look at my profile on steam for proof, I was a little confused and I thought I saw someone shooting someone and so I shot the guy then someone else shot me so I killed them, however now I understand the game and it won't happen again

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I have not been banned ever
Yeah, I banned him for attempted mass RDM. Him being new to GMod checks out, and I have no problem having him unbanned.
Okay let's start with this.
You were banned for Attempted Mass RDM.

Seeing that you have like 2 hours total on gmod and I truly believe you had absolutely no idea what you were doing having witnessed the whole thing, I think that you should be unbanned with the expectation that you read through our !motd that has all the rules for the server included & read through F1 to get a solid understanding of the gamemode and how it works.

+1 for unban
I'll support an unban aw well but please learn the rules of the game mode as well as our server specific rules, and dont be afraid to ask questions!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 for unban, but make sure you take some time to read F1 and the specific server rules (for any server since many have house rules/variations on common rules across the board). Being new to the entire game can be a bit overwhelming, so I'd definitely be cool with you having another chance. Ask more experienced players/staff questions along the way too!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Not sure why this in PH Unban requests so I'm going to move this thread.
If a decision is not reached in 30 minutes, I'm going to unban this guy

Unbanned. Thanks for waiting.