Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Calling a SUS in OT
All you people do it flame about single things, it was one round. Get over it.
(02-06-2017, 12:44 PM)DaggerGrace Wrote: I'm not even arguing to get him slayed anymore, I want people to learn these things, call the valid sus when you have it, why would you even make a sus such as that? I'm going to react the same way, valid or not, it just makes no sense.

aww come on feel love already. It's how i show effection....

Affection* and when you talk like this, youre only gonna make everyone mad >:l, word wiselyer
Dont look so blue
tfw you can't let go of something that happened 4 days ago and inconvenienced you for 1 round
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
Let me put it this way. You've had multiple mods say to you that, no, you're wrong, and to stop complaining about it. It's gotten to the point where a PH admin has told you to stop whining over it. You are not going to convince anyone of your opinion. It's been three pages; no one here is going to have a sudden epiphany and think "hey, maybe that DaggerGrace guy was right." Not to mention the fact that you are complaining to mods in-game (one of the same mods that already told you their piece in this exact thread, actually), which is not something you should be doing. Badgering mods doesn't get them on your side, it gets them even more annoyed with you.

Learn to drop an issue when you aren't going to get your way out of it.

EDIT: Beyond that, I noticed that you didn't even post this in the right section. This section is for off-topic discussion, there's literally a forum titled Support, and another one called TTT Suggestions & Help. Either of those would've been a valid place to post this thread.
If people are just going to argue back and forth this thread will be locked. This is getting kindof pointless.
Licked.
Licked.
Dont look so blue
this thread is more stupid than my complain about the shitguns
(02-06-2017, 03:07 PM)kramberry Wrote: this thread is more stupid than my complain about the shitguns

We all know that fight is the good fight.