Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TTT- Admin Requirements and Changes
Sounds like some potentially beneficial changes if carried out properly.

(05-08-2018, 06:53 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: Co-owner should have more responsibilities with stuff outside the server like updating maps and or fixing guns and what not. The problem with PH is that it grew too quickly. We needed a lot of help when it came to number of upper staff considering Starky and mkkay were really the only two admins that got on consistently. He needed another admin since Roger was busy with work and you never really responded to him. It's hard to run a server by yourself let alone 4. If you give the co-owners (and Nicky) access to their specific servers files, they can do a lot more and the admins could vote on what gets changed or implemented.

Honestly, I don't know how to do things like that anyways so I wouldn't even know what to do if I was given those powers. I also don't have the time to learn code or whatever is necessary to do stuff like that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TTT- Admin Requirements and Changes - by Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca De La Ley - 05-08-2018, 08:29 PM
My Neck My Back - by ~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ - 05-08-2018, 09:21 PM