Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TTT- Admin Requirements and Changes
Lets stop calling names and throwing shade guys, both parties have their own faults. Dink with his very low activity as owner, and the same with higher up staff. TTT is a very, linear game without anything adding to it, and when you play for so long, i can see how even a game like overwatch being  fun in comparison. But at the same time, what is there to do as an admin and higher? nothing much different then a mod or even a tmod. Which, i mean really isn't that bad, but Dink has trust issues when it comes with allowing people to mess around on a server level with stuff. I think it has been long enough and Dakody is trustworthy enough for some changes to the server upon community requests or atleast beable to restart the server whenever it goes down. Maybe it is time we let Co-owner be able to act as Co-Owners, what is there that dakody can do to help with the server besides being on? Maybe i am wrong and doing what i normally do and just saying shit without knowing, but i mean really anything will help with this situation i feel.

We all should be a little more optimistic in this situation all in all, good, positive changes are being made finally, lets focus on getting this broken shit fixed, namely the bullshite and the MP7

Messages In This Thread
My Neck My Back - by ~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ - 05-08-2018, 09:21 PM