Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove ttt_ultimatedoom_a1_fix
Please. Just remove the damn doom map.
  • There are barrels that spawn right next to people right at spawn. AFK's get RDM'd all the time due to this and T's can easily farm kills off it. It has been a topic of mass controversy and problem, has caused lots of complaints and fighting.
  • Furthermore, EVERY start of round people shoot the barrels. and EVERY start of round people are RDM'd to it.
  • Half the spawns don't even work properly. More often than not you'll spawn inside something and be stuck, requiring mods to teleport you.
  • There are no-collided walls which people can see through on only one side, allowing stupid bullshit to occur. T's can hold their mouse on it and since you can see names through no-collided stuff, easily shoot people without anyone even seeing them. And this isn't even in the T room, it's available to everyone.
  • The map is designed like a maze, with hidden entrances, buttons, etc. scattered throughout. Maybe it's cause I didn't play classic DOOM but a map should not require you to play another game to understand it. This simple fact has caused a metric fuck-ton of delaying since people can't even find each other.
  • and nobody likes the map
That is all. thank you for your time.

and yea im a bit more active cause i fell for addiction to this server again so gg guys, hopefully im less toxic without t-mod
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
As ive said in the previous thread that was made I have sent dink a fix for the spawn issues to make them more diverse so once he uploads em it will be fixed
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-06-2018, 05:01 PM)Foxka Wrote: As ive said in the previous thread that was made I have sent dink a fix for the spawn issues to make them more diverse so once he uploads em it will be fixed

Didn't expect people to actually go and edit the map in Hammer, gg.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]