Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jacob Ban Request
Offender's Name: Jacob/Jacob4545

Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:216577879

Potential Witnesses: Daddy Panda, Traitor, Mistress Shank, Thunder Rust, 

Reason to Ban: Toxic, Mic spams, Constantly getting out of maps, Hiding in illegal spots, Arguing with staff, ghosting. 

Proof: [Image: QHIdNFRkjEvZimFI5OrHsqEoJG18KWhUHmX6Sqpn...00GTl_S1wQ]

[Image: hp2M8saNTJX6Q_P5Expej7ZkrYBMolUKODe4v-uW...SN3Rxbs01g]

Other: Every map he uses the unstuck command to get out of the map, he will not inform staff and often use it to troll people. If you call him out then he says it is not on purpose, yet he does almost every map and would ask for a TP if it was an accident. He will hide in illegal spots and when asked to move he will begin to argue with staff. He will stop but when he thinks all staff have left then he will start to Mic Spam, and sometimes he will ghost. He will make racist and sexual remarks if he thinks that staff are not paying attention or are not on the server. I would have more proof but all i can do is screenshots as I have memory leak issues with OBS.
[gBan] Traitor has banned Jacob - Duration: Indefinitely! (Constant trolling, toxicity and flaming staff.) Player was on his last warning yesterday when I was on admitted he was in the wrong then proceeded to continue doing it after I was offline. Nicky witnessed his trolling yesterday as well.
[Image: giphy.gif]