Ban appeal for My Dixie Wrecked
+1 for reduce to a month. I think he can refrain from doing it if given another chance but he did say it to the point where it felt futile to bring it up. A month is probably more suitable given he wasn't a mass rdmer or that extreme of a troll
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(05-22-2018, 05:48 PM)Yoshi Commits Tax Fraud Wrote: +1 for reduce to a month. I think he can refrain from doing it if given another chance but he did say it to the point where it felt futile to bring it up. A month is probably more suitable given he wasn't a mass rdmer or that extreme of a troll

+1 This is fair imo but I have no power so my +1 amounts to a grand total of jack shit.
A month ban is not the appropriate punishment. The rules and staff guidelines are actually pretty clear about what to do in this situation and they do not include a month ban. They directly state that the proper punishment is either 1 day or 1 week. As I previously stated, Dixie has no prior bans. There is absolutely no reason for him to remain permanently banned nor should he have his ban reduced to a month. He’s already banned for over a day so in addition to the multiple warnings given by Foxka, the proper punishment would be 1 week.

And I don’t blame Foxka for banning him permanently. Mods have been given quite a bit of autonomy in recent months and have increased responsibility as I’ve witnessed. He made a judgement call at the time of banning. However, as he probably expected - here comes the appeal process. This appeal should be accepted and the ban should be reduced to 1 week.

As a staff member on TTT, I want to be a staff member for the players benefit. I feel pretty strongly against the length of this ban and that’s the reason why I’ve now written 2 lengthy posts in favor of a massive reduction in this players punishment.

Again, the ban needs to be reduced to 1 week, not a permanent ban or a month ban. The rules state exactly what the proper punishment is and it really ought to be followed for this appeal.
You will be unbanned Saturday 26th around 3pm.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]