Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Mod Application (New to forums, sorry if wrong spot)
-1 When i am on you aren't mostly on and if you are, you're AFK. i understand if you have stuff to do in the background but if you have a lot of shit to do i would recommend Disconnecting from the server. You admitted to being AFK a lot in your app too. I have had people tell me that you used your powers as a donor without the Staff team asking you for help with a situation. I feel that you are "hour farming" in the server as well. Also despite all of this the Minimum hours for staff has raised from 60 - 80 since Dink and Nick mostly got back their staff team.
Okay so where to start. 1. The hour farming: I know why you are afk but but that doesnt excuse being gone half the map. 2. I have had to warn you two seperate times no to abuse your powers. (Player did not seem to know the first time that !gag would server gag them and not just be clientside which I explained how it worked, but the second time was less then a day later and you gagged two players that you just found annoying.) 3. I can count 3 times where you decided to argue with staff over you time farming, gagging players, and you thinking that everyone is ghosting. So with that all being said I have no issue with you personally but I have to go with what will better the server and give you a -1.
[Image: giphy.gif]
-1 , Everytime i've played with him on the server , he is constantly complaining about ghosters , when someone knows the map , and likes to argue over irrelevant stuff.
Okay guys, I get it.
Dont take this thread as an insult just learn from what people are telling you and improve on them
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
They pretty much summed up the problems. -1 if you are using your donor powers when told not to how are they going to trust you not to abuse your power as a trusted. You need to learn how to listen to staff. You sound like a nice person but you need to learn how listen.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
You probably already surmised this based on the comments, but we've decided to deny your application. Read through these comments and take them to heart. They offer some pretty good suggestions. If you do your best to follow all of these suggestions and change your behavior and disposition on the server, you could still perhaps become a staff member. I've seen players with far more players become successful staff members. Don't be disheartened, just do your best to improve yourself.