Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request for Barekton
Offender's Name: barekton the confident  the way

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119788609

Potential Witnesses: 

Reason to Ban:  repeatedly rdming afk people before overtime

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/2gCuzGE

Other: No staff members on at the time and not many people paying attention so no witnesses other than myself unfortunately.
Quick question: Why did you screenshot the death scenes? It's no big deal, I'm just wondering. barekton is online at the time of writing. I told him to stop killing AFKs before overtime. Since he hasn't left we can't ban him for RDM and leave, and I'm not going to slay him because they didn't report him (as far as I know). Like I said, he's been warned. He should know better considering he's a Regular.
(05-20-2018, 03:09 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: Quick question: Why did you screenshot the death scenes? It's no big deal, I'm just wondering. barekton is online at the time of writing. I told him to stop killing AFKs before overtime. Since he hasn't left we can't ban him for RDM and leave, and I'm not going to slay him because they didn't report him (as far as I know). Like I said, he's been warned. He should know better considering he's a Regular.

Eh, to sort of show that they were afk and doing nothing before he shot them. Didnt have any recordings going at the time
Only two interactions I saw with him were door blocking ( as I died I was telling him, he didn't kill ), and the second he was rdm'd by a now banned Quack via goomba stomping ( I survived because he missed me ). I check the scoreboard after rounds for RDMs and he wasn't one of the issue people on that at the time.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(05-20-2018, 03:09 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: Quick question: Why did you screenshot the death scenes? It's no big deal, I'm just wondering. barekton is online at the time of writing. I told him to stop killing AFKs before overtime. Since he hasn't left we can't ban him for RDM and leave, and I'm not going to slay him because they didn't report him (as far as I know). Like I said, he's been warned. He should know better considering he's a Regular.

How can they report if they are AFK?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Also just saying, shouldn't Barekton, as a Regular who should know the damn AFK rules out of the back of his skull, be punished harsher then just a slap on the fingers for doing so while no staff is on? (In other words clearly showing a no-staff-no-rules mentality)
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(05-20-2018, 10:12 PM)Foxka Wrote:

How can they report if they are AFK?

Hmmmmm. You got me there
I'm gonna go ahead and slap a 1 day ban and call it a day
Thanks for the report!
/locked
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions