Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
donor stuff
i donated before this pointshop i havent been on in awhile will i get the points i should have for donating? i hope i dont have to donate again
There is a thread for this one sec and ill edit this post with the link.
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thre...ml#pid3431
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Ask an admin, they can give you proper donation points.
(02-02-2017, 12:10 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Ask an admin, they can give you proper donation points.

It's not that easy considering due to our point reset.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(02-02-2017, 06:47 PM)❤ Miss Bunny ❤ Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 12:10 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Ask an admin, they can give you proper donation points.

Look the player up in utime menu to see the playtime, calculate hours on server and find the points from hours with this equation:
[(x*60)/2]100
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Knowledge.
(02-02-2017, 09:24 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 06:47 PM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote:

Look the player up in utime menu to see the playtime, calculate hours on server and find the points from hours with this equation:
[(x*60)/2]100
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Knowledge.
We have a different, arbitrary system. Get your free-loading ass out of here.