Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Player Model Request] Fox Girl Komomo
Here is the link to the requested model:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1370798119

Only 1.6 MB so a small file, good model that has been tested.
Would make a good addition to our roster of skins already.
+1 adorable , the ears bounce
                        ~Squeaks Heart
-1 the only recent skins that have been added are weeaboo skins. At least add in some normal skins first.
We don't really need bright anime skins, they are just annoying and look very out of place
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(05-31-2018, 12:53 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: We don't really need bright anime skins, they are just annoying and look very out of place

Again this is for PH not TTT
[Image: giphy.gif]
TBF he doesn't play either :p

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I like it.
Good model.
I like it, adorable

[Image: giphy.gif]
I've got nothing for or against that weeb or anime stuff. I don't watch either one of those kinds of things. Regardless, this looks like a colorful and fun player model. I think it would be a cool addition.