Banned for a while now
Ingame Name:  ♠ HaaamThePsycho ♠

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50619351

Who Banned You: "Christian"

Reason For Ban: "Mass RDM"

Length of Ban: permanent. 

Reason for Mods to Unban: This ban was on 23/4/2017. I was not talked to before the ban. The reason I rdmed was because I was being rdmed every round and no admin would join so I took things into my own hands (which I know is wrong but I lost my patiance)

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Never before on this server.

Other: Tbh this is one of the few good servers on TTT now, which is why I want to be unbanned.
Alright so I just opened the rules to check on something and I saw this. "Mass RDM Punishment:
Mass RDM is defined as 3+ intended RDMs in a single round/
- All Offences: Permaban"
I'm 99% sure it wasn't more than 3 per round since I would only manage to kill one while his friends kill me

"Haam's is possible just mixed up in it but him killing IChase when Chase even said he didn't kill anyone near the detective is suspicious, especially since their friend that was arguing with staff was a T that round. They all left after the map ended. Didn't get the guy who was arguing with Burrito and Reed's steam ID though" - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ight=haaam
Just found this...
So i got banned because my friend was Rdming and killed one guy under suspicion?
I'm sorry but i'm not responsible for my friends actions.
Due to the fact that the evidence in said ban report is no longer available, there is no reason this man should stay banned.
@HiddenBlade Do you still have the evidence from that report? I would like to see if there was any evidence towards Haaam MassRDMing.
TBF if Christian said hes looking into it, he went into logs to check. If he got you for mass, it was mass.
But regardless, up tp admins to unban

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Congrats, your appeal has been Accepted!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions