Wrongfully banned.
I wasn't shitposting? Also, it's been what? A few days? How long is a cut and dry mistake ban going to take to unban? A week? A better system would take less than a few hours, no more than a day.
(06-02-2018, 04:12 PM)Tlar Wrote: I wasn't shitposting? Also, it's been what? A few days? How long is a cut and dry mistake ban going to take to unban? A week? A better system would take less than a few hours, no more than a day.

I was referring to our glorious leader when I made that post. Unban requests usually take 1 month to come to a conclusion, even simple ones like this.
Insult to injury, that's going to be 4 months wrongfully banned with all the proof covered in a single day. Why does it take this long?
Hey there champ... you gotta be patient. Patience is key is what my master says ;)

My Maps
been here since September 2016
Also, do you guys normally let almost seemingly random members comment on appeals completely irrelevant to them or is that just sort of his thing? Genuine question.
you just keep digging yourself a deeper grave
(06-02-2018, 10:48 PM)Tlar Wrote: Also, do you guys normally let almost seemingly random members comment on appeals completely irrelevant to them or is that just sort of his thing? Genuine question.

Its because community input is important when it comes to ban appeals or staff apps. If they community doesn't like you chances are neither will the admins.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I played once on your server I'm not sure how the community really is going to be able to judge me one way or another on an accidental ban very cut & dry. Also Thanks @Gabe invaluable input, asking a legitimate question on an illegitimate ban and somehow I'm guilty despite no evidence. Regardless, so even if the ban is legitimate or not, you guys can still deny the appeal because "the community doesn't like you".
(06-03-2018, 04:00 PM)Tlar Wrote: I played once on your server I'm not sure how the community really is going to be able to judge me one way or another on an accidental ban very cut & dry. Also Thanks @Gabe invaluable input, asking a legitimate question on an illegitimate ban and somehow I'm guilty despite no evidence. Regardless, so even if the ban is legitimate or not, you guys can still deny the appeal because "the community doesn't like you".

Well with the toxicity that you are dishing out I see why it could get denied.. I would suggest in the future to be more polite and understanding with your posts, not only here but in life in general.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-03-2018, 04:15 PM)Traitor Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 04:00 PM)Tlar Wrote: I played once on your server I'm not sure how the community really is going to be able to judge me one way or another on an accidental ban very cut & dry. Also Thanks @Gabe invaluable input, asking a legitimate question on an illegitimate ban and somehow I'm guilty despite no evidence. Regardless, so even if the ban is legitimate or not, you guys can still deny the appeal because "the community doesn't like you".

Well with the toxicity that you are dishing out I see why it could get denied.. I would suggest in the future to be more polite and understanding with your posts, not only here but in life in general.

Can you explain how he's being toxic?