Wrongfully banned.
(06-03-2018, 05:02 PM)nopleez Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 04:15 PM)Traitor Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 04:00 PM)Tlar Wrote: I played once on your server I'm not sure how the community really is going to be able to judge me one way or another on an accidental ban very cut & dry. Also Thanks @Gabe invaluable input, asking a legitimate question on an illegitimate ban and somehow I'm guilty despite no evidence. Regardless, so even if the ban is legitimate or not, you guys can still deny the appeal because "the community doesn't like you".

Well with the toxicity that you are dishing out I see why it could get denied.. I would suggest in the future to be more polite and understanding with your posts, not only here but in life in general.

Can you explain how he's being toxic?

To many people in the community toxicity is a number of things such as the way you type, what you say(truth or not), etc. They go by the rule if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all.
Sorry about the long response, We had a change up in the upper staff and this kind of got lost with it. Good news is that your appeal as been accepted! Welcome back, and again, sorry for the delay!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions