Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excited to come back!
(06-01-2018, 03:16 PM)Aiser Wrote: Yea can we drop the gamer thing. Don't make me regret even saying I'd give you a chance.

It's a meme and a joke it doesnt hurt anyone and doesnt target anyone. It's not rude it's not mean there is so much hate here and someone tries to have a meme that doesnt hate on anyone or anything and people just all attack him for it.
(06-01-2018, 03:19 PM)Mallakk Wrote:
(06-01-2018, 03:16 PM)Aiser Wrote: Yea can we drop the gamer thing. Don't make me regret even saying I'd give you a chance.

It's a meme and a joke it doesnt hurt anyone and doesnt target anyone. It's not rude it's not mean there is so much hate here and someone tries to have a meme that doesnt hate on anyone or anything and people just all attack him for it.

i hate memes

Its all in good fun. Im just happy i can play on the server again.

My Maps
been here since September 2016
Bad memes are still bad memes even after being unbanned.
Before this thread derails the only real issue was bc of voice chat spamming of "gamer". The joke itself is not annoying and text bothers no one (spamming excluded of course).
But he's talked to staff so it's done now. Moving on with out lives. It's all good gamer fun

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
https://youtu.be/wdeR4ulHAIU

ALSO HOLY SHIT THATS MY MAP

My Maps
ok now i really fucking hate memes

please stay banned

i am going to reban you in a month
(06-02-2018, 07:25 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: ok now i really fucking hate memes

please stay banned

i am going to reban you in a month

Take it back... gamer

My Maps
freakin gamer nerd
Only bad gamers delete their posts. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)