Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2/2/17 Tweaks
Apparently I'm not able to post this in the announcement section even though it is an announcement. Whatever.

Hey everyone! Dink hopped on for a bit last night and tweaked a few things with regards to maps. Nothing major, but I figured I'd let y'all know.
  • Community Bowling has been pulled. It's the same map as Christmas Bowling with the exception that Christmas has explosive presents as T traps. There's no reason to have duplicate maps.
  • Mouse House has been pulled. Spamming the music was cancer and the Admins & Dink got sick of dealing with that shit.
  • Foundation has been pulled. The fog effect dropped framerates hilariously.
  • Magma_v2a has been pulled. v2b is the same map with a few improvements. Again, there's no reason to have duplicate maps.
  • Default map has been changed to School Day. The community poll was a tie between it and Winter Mansion, so the Admins acted as the tiebreaker and they hate Winter Mansion. Dislike their decision? Bring it up with them!
  • The map vote cooldown (the time before a map is up for a vote again) has been increased from 5 to 8. This has been a thing for a week or two now and the variety of maps we visit has been greatly improved.
Here's a snippet of things to come:
  • @"A Fish" is investigating why old logs are garbage. He's got an idea why, but it's going to take time. It's a priority, I swear.
  • Pointshop 2 is currently jerry-rigged to work on Prop Hunt. Dink's working on making it be a lot neater when he has the time (so, never). It's on his to-do list, I swear.
  • Deathrun is currently barely functional. Dink's aware and is going to finish up work on that soon. After that, it's a matter of populating it. That's a discussion for another time, but be aware that it's coming up soon.
  • A thread for new map recommendations will be going up in two weeks. Please hold all map suggestions until then.
  • Deathmatch does cause some issues and we're looking into a way to fix it. There's a chance it will be pulled temporarily. If it can't be fixed, a new way to kill time between rounds will be investigated.
  • Coin flips will be pulled very soon. There are issues with it and people are losing money into the Ã¦ther. If you need to gamble, there's a slot machine.
  • We're aware of the issue where PS2 loadouts don't load in the first round of a map. A solution is coming soon.
  • We're keeping an eye on the random lag spikes. As of this moment, we're not aware of what's causing them. As soon as we figure it out, the issue will be quickly resolved.

I'd like to address something quickly. If people are trying to play and notice shit hit the fan and ranks are fucked up, it *usually* means Sugam is messing with the SQL database and reset it. It will be resolved momentarily. Don't panic.
Thx for the info... Also any thing about the win glitch that I keep ranting about.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(02-02-2017, 12:57 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote: Thx for the info... Also any thing about the win glitch that I keep ranting about.

I believe it's been fixed, since people have been getting MOTM rewards. If it's still not working, please let me know and I'll add it to the to-do list.
(02-02-2017, 01:12 PM)Mr_Rippe, Prince W/ 1000 Enemies Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 12:57 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote: Thx for the info... Also any thing about the win glitch that I keep ranting about.

I believe it's been fixed, since people have been getting MOTM rewards. If it's still not working, please let me know and I'll add it to the to-do list.

It is still broken for me lol. I get the win about 10% of the time. The other times nothing happens.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Protip: Never use the slot machine.
(02-02-2017, 01:14 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 01:12 PM)Mr_Rippe, Prince W/ 1000 Enemies Wrote:

It is still broken for me lol. I get the win about 10% of the time. The other times nothing happens.
I'll talk to Dink & Sugam.