Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New Website stuff
I noticed a few new things on the forums recently. Including the title below every ones name (not the colored thing "user" "trusted") The other one that says "staff" "junior member" ...ect. How does this work?

Another thing, what are the stars on everyone profile page??

Also something that needs to be fixed. When you spell check something, sometimes it deletes your entire post.

Anything else I missed???
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Not sure what junior and senior memebers are, but the stars on peoples profiles are from the profile rating.
(02-02-2017, 01:48 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Not sure what junior and senior memebers are, but the stars on peoples profiles are from the profile rating.

Junior and Senior members are rank titles for the amount of posts you have.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(02-02-2017, 06:50 PM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 01:48 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Not sure what junior and senior memebers are, but the stars on peoples profiles are from the profile rating.

Junior and Senior members are rank titles for the amount of posts you have.

Thx.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
What kind of member am I
[Image: original.gif]
(02-03-2017, 06:44 AM)StaleWater Wrote: What kind of member am I

The member variety.