Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Panda's Moderator App
+1, 100%, YASSSSSSSSS!!!! All you need to know. he is an outstanding person who is a very good friend but also doesn't take sh** from nobody. Panda has helped me and some of the newer staff member's to understand what we're doing. He has an amazing personality and almost understands everyone's perspective. I would gladly recommend Panda as a MOD.
+1 very helpful on the server, especially to new players.
Yeah everything that can be said has been said, but panda is constantly on and constantly doing an amazing job making sure everyone plays by the rules and has a good time. 3 thumbs up for panda
+1 I've known Panda for years, he's always very professional and knows how to handle any troubling situation. He's very fair when it comes to rules, would always warn players before reprimanding them, and would only immediately gag or mute when the person is an obvious troll (like with yelling nonsense into the mic). Panda's been playing prophunt for years now and he knows the maps in and out and knows the illegal spots and can spot players who're hiding there easily. He's very mature and I've never seen him have personal troubles with players and he's very friendly, I know he can very much help with the growth of this community and the server.
" Comrades isn't just a word, it refers to the heart.
Please count on me as I'm sure there'll be a time
When I count on you. In times of suffering
and sadness, I will always be with you.
                               You are not alone. "
You’ve got some fantastic feedback from the community, Panda! When I’ve played with you, you’ve done a good job and I think you’re a great candidate to be a moderator! +1
+1 He is quick to enforce rules, he is around quite frequently, and has improved the server quite a bit!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Congratulations Panda! Your application to become our next moderator has been approved! You've done some great work and you have totally earned this promotion! Best of luck in your new position, and as always, let me or Traitor know if you have any questions or need any help! Dink should be promoting you soon!