Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odessa Model Request.
The Odessa Model is a very common in TTT servers but is not in this one.  :( 
All I ask is for this to be added  :)

Consider it,
Thanks!  Heart
(06-06-2018, 03:30 PM)Zinx Wrote: The Odessa Model is a very common in TTT servers but is not in this one.  :( 
All I ask is for this to be added  :)

Consider it,
Thanks!  Heart

I would also love to see the Odessa model added! (He's the best) Also an afro with hair pick in it would be pretty awesome if that got added.
Someone personified the city of Odessa in Ukraine in a player model? Interesting
(06-06-2018, 08:28 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Someone personified the city of Odessa in Ukraine in a player model? Interesting

Ukraine? No. Mykraine.

I would like an Odessa skin though despite not knowing who he is. It gives me a reason to spend money here.
Colonel Odessa Cubbage at your service, stock HL2 model that id isn't in the server already could easily be put in. It will be one more not shitty custom playermodel in the shitshop for people to use.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
:D Can we get a terminator model just for fun?