unban
Ingame Name: soimrandom

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/herojohny/

Who Banned You: Scoovie

Reason For Ban: attempt mass

Length of Ban: forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: because i was not the one playing at the moment its was my cousin lee
(06-11-2018, 04:47 PM)soimrandom Wrote: Ingame Name: soimrandom

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/herojohny/

Who Banned You: Scoovie

Reason For Ban: attempt mass

Length of Ban: forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: because i was not the one playing at the moment its was my cousin lee

you are in charge of your account whether or not you are the one doing it. I will say +1 for a reduced banned/ unban whatever the man wishes. @Scoovie  I was in the discord with him while this happened btw
[Image: giphy.gif]
Can you prove someone else was using your account? There isn't a lot of information given here.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Maybe you should be more careful who you let onto your account. If you can't prove it wasn't you then you'll have to wait a month to make another unban thread. Mass rdm or not this post is low effort. -1 for that reason alone
The point here is to make sure it doesn't happen again, whether or not it was you is basically irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. If it was you, we need to know it wont happen again. If it was your friend. likewise.
Minor amendment: its still relevant as knowing if it was not you unbans you quicker, but be sure to take steps against it happening again either way.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-11-2018, 10:56 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: The point here is to make sure it doesn't happen again, whether or not it was you is basically irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. If it was you, we need to know it wont happen again. If it was your friend. likewise.
Minor amendment: its still relevant as knowing if it was not you unbans you quicker, but be sure to take steps against it happening again either way.

Yeah, if I was assured that you'd monitor your computer more while your cousin is over I'd be more likely to +1 this unban thread.
Quite honestly, this is one of the older excuses in the realm of trying to avoid bans…

"It wasn't me! It was *Insert random person here* who got on my PC."

I'll admit I do not believe these for one single second as they're one of the oldest excuses in the book, and they're one of the most difficult to actually prove as y'know they can just lie or be you on a diffrent account whom says "Yes I am his/her *insert random person here* that went on his/her PC and did that."

So because of that I tend to vote on the action of the account and not who controlled the account. Did the account do a permabannable offense in malicious intent? (With no chance that the player might be a newbie on TTT) If the answer is yes, naughty boi needs a month off to know that his account did a bad thing.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
We decided to Reduce your ban to 1 month. Please don't let this happen again, friend or not.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions