Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We unite?
(02-03-2017, 09:14 AM)Lycan Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 07:46 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Pay your taxes, in the form of dick pics.
There are underage staff there..fuckin pedophile.

*they're all
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-04-2017, 02:03 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 09:14 AM)Lycan Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 07:46 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Pay your taxes, in the form of dick pics.
There are underage staff there..fuckin pedophile.

*they're all

I said what I meant.
I went on prophunt and i thought it was great. Its seemed like a friendly place during the hour i played it. There was a little boy named Mr.Cuddlefish and he told me to shutup, but it was the cutest thing ever and I couldnt possibly get upset at him for it.
Dont look so blue
(02-05-2017, 05:16 AM)❤ Miss Mari ❤ Wrote: I went on prophunt and i thought it was great. Its seemed like a friendly place during the hour i played it. There was a little boy named Mr.Cuddlefish and he told me to shutup, but it was the cutest thing ever and I couldnt possibly get upset at him for it.

The longer you stay, the worse it gets.
(02-05-2017, 05:16 AM)❤ Miss Mari ❤ Wrote: I went on prophunt and i thought it was great. Its seemed like a friendly place during the hour i played it. There was a little boy named Mr.Cuddlefish and he told me to shutup, but it was the cutest thing ever and I couldnt possibly get upset at him for it.

You're infected. You're not allowed to come back to TTT, you'll spread the cancer
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-05-2017, 10:39 AM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:

You're infected. You're not allowed to come back to TTT, you'll spread the cancer

I have seen you on our server a few times as well Admiral. The cancer is already in the system bb. ;)
Smh are ph staff the new jews. Hm Nazi TTT staff? Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(02-05-2017, 10:26 AM)Lycan Wrote:

The longer you stay, the worse it gets.

Look at you, hating on ph because you refused our acceptance.. I guess you are use to rejection.. smh.
(02-05-2017, 02:50 PM)[orange]mkkay671 Wrote: Smh are ph staff the new jews. Hm Nazi TTT staff? Heart

hitler did nothing wrong
TTT is the superior Avian race.