Tronald's unban appeal
Ingame Name: [black]Tronald

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92340059

Who Banned You: Deadpool

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Indefinite

Reason for Mods to Unban: Before I was banned I was an irresponsible kid.  I would skate on the edge of the rules. Of course I ended up getting myself banned. Then later due to a rule change I was unbanned, however I didn't realise how lucky I had gotten and I and ended up wasting my second chance. all of this was 6 months ago.  Since then I've had to be responsible with high school grades and finals, and the increased staffing on PH. Bottom line is, i fucked up, and i understand not just the one thing i did wrong, but that I had the wrong state of mind for everything. now after having had the time to grow up mentally I'd like to have a go at it again.
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): yes

Other: i still will not be playing frequently however
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Mass? I thought I was ghosting but idk. I'm indifferent but it's not good for staff to get themselves banned on other servers.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
When were you banned for your 2nd time? 
I don't know you well enough to give you a +1 and I don't want to give you a -1 because it seems you've matured a bit and reflected on your actions.
Your appeal has been Approved.  This is your last chance don't screw it up.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]