Anti's Unban
Hello, this isn't just any regular unban request. A lot of you may not know me but my former ign was Polo. I was banned in 2017 (a year and few months ago). I did something stupid and disrespected another staff member. I love this server a lot and I tried asking if I can get a second chance but I was thrown into the dust. I've been trying to get unbanned by asking other staff members I still have added. I know what I did was really stupid but I don't believe that I can't have a second chance to redeem and improve myself. I really like this server because this server takes skill. I never disrespected you Scoovie or any other staff member besides that one person. I made an alt account solely to play this server with my old friends. I know this thread might get deleted but at least take the time to read it Scoovie. I hope this would change your mind...
please use the proper format found here https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...POSTING--8
[Image: giphy.gif]
You pulled an evilmorty and made many many alts, if you wanted to prove you changed, you didn't do it right. By making an alt? lol no. DENIED
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Use the correct format, linked to you by Traitor.
You made alts expecting to be unbanned... Really? This post needs to be formatted correctly so nice shit post.
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
He cant make any forum posts without an alt because his actual account was forum banned.... dont latch onto that idea as a reason to deny him. But yeah, at least use the format Polo.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I believe the note isn't about forum, but rather he's been playing on the server with an alt

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Ban evasion gets you nowhere. -1