Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracy's app
Ingame Name: Conspiracy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158973285

Time Played: 425 hours as of June 5, 2018

When First Joined:   May 17th, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I am available almost everyday from 12-4 or later, or sometimes at night, depends when I work.

Sponsor(s): I've been trying to get a sponsor for 5 days, I've PMed multiple moderators and nobody responds, I was told i need a moderator and not a Tmod nor admin

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can help stop the rule breakers that join the server and help the players that actually follow the rules to have fun and enjoy TTT on this great server with the amazing community that it has. I'll be around to also teach those that did not know that they broke a rule or simply to better explain it to them

Why you want to help the community:  I want to help because sometimes when I join, there is not a staff member on and then players join in and start rdming and there is nothing that anyone can do about it. I want to put an end to it ASAP. Another reason I want to help is because I truely enjoy playing on the server and wish to see it grow and become one of the best. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  I have not been banned.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): This is my first time, I have not applied for anything else.

How did you find us?: I was just searching for a TTT server and came across this one and joined in and I loved the skins that were available and how the community interacted.

Other: Thanks for taking the time to read this, let me know what you think positively or negatively, let me know what I should be working on or not.
We can’t accept your app unless you have a sponsor
(06-08-2018, 03:23 PM)Dakota Wrote: We can’t accept your app unless you have a sponsor

What do u recommend I do then, nobody responds besides Lycan and Epic Guy and Epic said that I needed a moderator and a Tmod but lycan said I need a Moderator so idk who to talk to, like i said i tried speaking to moderators, Tmods and admins and their the only ones that ive seen respond to me. But thanks anyway for taking the time and letting me know
Admins can sponsor as you saw I sponsored Gabe.
I’m sorry people are ignoring you but it’s a must to have a sponsor. We can’t bend the rules. If you find a sponsor we shall accept it.
(06-08-2018, 03:28 PM)Dakota Wrote: Admins can sponsor as you saw I sponsored Gabe.

alright thank u, i guess i'll have to reapply later on then
Good luck next time
I will sponsor you, my dude.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
So this is still going then?

Several reasons I suppose
You've been here about as long as I have and I recognize your name, but that's about it. Nothing stands out for staff consideration. There no community activity and this account and your previous https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/User-Conspiracy aren't active on forums.
In fact, I went to look up your hours https://www.gametracker.com/player/Consp...145:27015/ i was reminded that a huge chunk of them are from AFKing for long period of time, which you can actually see on the charts. Total hours you would still have plenty to apply for trusted, but recent activity is just not where it needs to be considered in my eyes.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Your application has been Denied.