Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tool Updates
I was wondering perhaps if to have updates to tools we have for Detectives and Traitors.  Tools like C4, Shield Gun, and RDM Turret look just fine.  The T Turret however looks like a MAC10 on a cooking pot, yet fires slower than the MAC10.  I also would like to see the Manhack model replaced with Bees ( reference to Yogscast ), if not the tool replaced with the Bee Grenade ( spawns bee model manhacks all at once, Kills everyone, not just innos ).

Multiple tools I just never seen used, rarely the RC Car which defeats itself just by being chosen and driving into a wall, or like the one occasion I ever chose to buy it, it flipped upside down.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Bee Grenade would be a disaster if it kills everyone. I can already imagine all the reports pouring in from upset T buddies.

RC Car is worthless and should be removed and replaced with something cooler and more practical.
(06-17-2018, 06:59 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Bee Grenade would be a disaster if it kills everyone. I can already imagine all the reports pouring in from upset T buddies.

RC Car is worthless and should be removed and replaced with something cooler and more practical.

RC Car barely does anything useful other than distract.  Would Thomas the Tank Engine be a horrifying replacement?  (yogscast recent episodes always had at least one used, even video titled for such)

Groovy
Bump!

At least can we remove all the known broken items? eg. Poison dart gun, Detective Bird Camera...
RC-XD is amazing shut fuck up, it just needs a little change to the timer to make it more useful, and a fix to the bug that makes everything disappear.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...thomas+ttt
Thomas the Tank Engine pistol. 800 range, kills anyone in a doorway sized path, walking speed velocity, noisy.

Groovy
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...t=TTT+time

Time Manipulator
Speeds time up to 3x speed or down to just under 1/3 normal speed. Great for people running off cliffs or lining up shots. Note, bullets are also affected by this, as well as likely any projectile.

Groovy
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...t=ttt+holy

Holy Hand Grenade - Improved version.
Custom grenade model that doesn't look like Discob (looks blue). Custom explosion animation, no fire. Better audio file use.

Groovy