Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Summer is here, and we need your help!
So, lemme copy-paste my personal idea for a nerf for the Shotgun from the thread Dink made but got locked:

Yes, I am not the worlds leading expert concerning weapon balance, so what I'm saying may be a real over-nerf, just keep that in mind.

The damage output currently is (Per pellet, shotgun fires 8 of them):
Limbs: 11
Torso: 22
Head: 44

My suggestion in balancing its damage output would be:
Limbs: 7
Torso: 15
Head: 22

This would significantly reduce its IMO stupid damage output while still remaining a capable CQC weapon. Yes the one-shots will still be a thing but on a bit longer range you'll have a much higher chance of fighting back. Potentially slightly increase its spread to return the short-medium to medium range combat crown to the SMG's and Assault Rifles.

Now to the Bull$hite, yes sure if you can aim down on someones head from range with no zoom etc. that takes quite a bit of skill and/or microajusting that is fine, the problem I have with it are the accurate folks who run around with a Shotgun and a secondary unscoped sniper wich is this pistol.

My Bull$hite nerf ideas:

Damage: downing this to secondary levels, not to primary levels (I am aware the thing still does 50 on a body shot)
Limbs: Down to 24 damage
Body: Down to 43 damage
Head: Down to 160 damage

Nerf the accuracy to slightly more accurate then a Deagle however more recoil. In this way you have a secondary wich in and of itself is better then a Deagle but doesnt outmatch the Deagle in all senses.

Yes I am aware people will not really enjoy my suggestion for the Bull$hite but people must remember the weapon is a secondary, like the Deagle. And should have severe limitations in its combat capabilities, while currently it tends to act as a Primary with another Primary as weapon for close range.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Summer is here, and we need your help! - by King Tiger Ace Fasda22 - 06-19-2018, 07:29 PM